Thursday, April 2, 2009

Starting Over

I'll actually keep this first new entry kind of short. Someone suggested that I add a blog to my website or to ways of contacting me. At first I ignore it because I had a blog way back in the day..... It was a bit annoying to keep up with. I have learned or noticed that I do indeed miss it. Not because anyone cares about what I'm doing or gonna do, but it was a cool way for me to remember stuff that has happened... and also to vent little.

Don't worry I'm not gonna vent to the point that you wanna jup off a bridge or a cliff. Perhaps you may run in front of a moving buss but at least that quick and easy.. a little messy but easy. That all was a joke so please don't take any of that seriously.... well maybe the cliff part but the rest is all fabricated for my own enjoyment.

So just so we have a starting place as far as auditions go. I was recently seen by the Goodman Theatre (great auditions and we will see what happens) I felt really good about it.

I am currenlty at the Marriott Lincolnshire Thetare doing Joseph. While here I was seen for their upcoming production of Hairspray. LOL interesting. I never felt Old and fat/Skinny all at the same time. I gave a solid confident audition, but looke dmore the the fater of the others in the final call instead of a brother or buddy. So Humm too old to do that one lol..... I think its all DownHill from here.

Upcoming auditions: Dream Girls Final Call, The Wiz Final Call, Steppenwolf Season Auditions, and hopefully thats all for now.....

Recent Auditions: Hairspray ( Marriott), Animal Crackers (Goodman), Goodman Season General, Miss Saigon, Joseph, Hairspray....


If you want to see my old blog you can find it here

No comments:

Post a Comment